More Benefits of Listening to Google
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I use the data from this Landing Page report to determine placement for my AdSense ads.If you missed that post be sure to check out AdSense for Feeds Dies, AdSense for Search Rocks!
Once I started “listening” I developed this super simple strategy to determine which posts to place AdSense units on (because they get the most targeted Google traffic) and as a result, my AdSense earnings began to increase significantly.
I’m sure you’ll find other uses for this new found information. Try sorting the “Landing Pages” report by the “Clicks” column (instead of sorting by impressions as shown above) and you’ll have a much clearer picture of the content on your site that is most popular with your Google traffic. Use data from the Search Engine Optimization reports of Google Analytics in the following ways:
- Write guest posts that will compliment those top landing pages on your blog
- Increase affiliate sales by inserting the appropriate ad banners or links
- Develop information products that you can use to build your email list
- Repurpose the most popular content as videos, audio podcasts or SlideShare presentations
Daniel Waisberg’s book on Google Analytics Integration
Integrating Webmaster tools data inside Google Analytics is just one simple step you can take toward reaching the goals you set for your site.Daniel Waisberg from Online Behavior has worked as a Google Analytics Certified Partner for over 4 years. In he latest book, he explores more options for integration of Google tools into Analytics. The book is titled Google Analytics Integrations – Centralizing Digital Marketing and it is available on Amazon. In the book he shares insights and instructions for connectings AdWords, AdSense, YouTube and even FeedBurner to Google Analytics.
No comments:
Post a Comment