Two Google Tools for the Price of One
What do I mean by “two tools for the price of one”? Well since they are both free Google resources, you know I’m not talking about the actual cost. I’m referring to the amount of time you’re going to save by checking your progress in one place rather than two. Isn’t that nice of me? You’re quite welcome.In this video you’ll see how easy it is to Connect Google Webmaster Tools to Google Analytics
I know what some of you are thinking:
“What’s the real benefit of having data from these two tools in one place. How does this help me?
The short answer is this:
It will be much easier for you to listen to what Google is telling you about all of the FREE traffic it’s sending your way!
Next, I’ll give you a more detailed answer starting with a screenshot from my “Search Queries” report in Webmaster Tools.
No comments:
Post a Comment